T-Series & Prewar Forum

Welcome! Sign In Register
Please Sign In or Register to Search

MG TC Chassis Drawing/Dimensions?

Posted by markb57 
Mark Bridgeman
Columbus!, IN, USA   usa

Hi All,

I have an MGA workshop manual, and discovered that it has a page with two fully dimensioned views of the bare chassis. I am hoping that someone might have the same for a TC which they would be willing to scan and email me (or post, for posterity). I hope to make an MG special that will start with a TC chassis, and would like to get the exact dimensions (which I hope to model in a CAD program). I could do the same with the MGA dimensions in return.

Thanks a bunch!
Mark
. You can hide this ad & support this site by upgrading to a Gold Membership ~ click here for more info
tom J
North Vancouver, B.C., Canada   can

page 97..Tcs forever
Mark Bridgeman
Columbus!, IN, USA   usa

OK....thanks, I got that...but TCs Forever (ISBN 0731688775) is not available on abebook, alibris, or amazon at this time ... so I'm still spinnin outta control in turn 3...
. You can hide this ad & support this site by upgrading to a Gold Membership ~ click here for more info
tom J
North Vancouver, B.C., Canada   can

also: there is a chassis dimensional diagram in the instruction manual for mg midget series tc (Brown Book) page 9.
wvdveer Avatar
Willem van der Veer
Ermelo, Gelderland, Netherlands   nld

If you email me at vdveery5888 on gmail dot com, I'll reply with a scan of the "chassis dimensional diagram in the instruction manual for mg midget series tc (Brown Book) page 9"

regards,

Willem
Bruce S
Cape Town, Cape, South Africa   zaf
1947 MG TC

Hi Mark,
Did you ever create this CAD drawing of a TC chassis? I'm starting the restoration of TC 3030 and the chassis needs repair and straightening. I was hoping to supply the correct dimensions of the chassis in digital form as I hand it over to be welded and straightened.
regards,
Bruce
Mark Bridgeman
Columbus!, IN, USA   usa

Sorry, Bruce, I did not. It is still on my list of things to do, but I need way more information than I have, plus, I have decided to switch to a TD chassis for my "special." Good luck with the restoration!

Mark

Reply to this topic or post your own questions!

Members Sign In if you've already registered, or

Register a New Account

Registration is free and takes less than a minute

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Check the Forum Help File (FAQ) or contact the webmaster.

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Adjust Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save