Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

jacko241 Avatar
jacko241 Silver Member Joe J
Saint Augustine, Florida, USA   USA
I have several parts from a 1978 MGB. Top frame, seats, seat belts, and several other small items. I do not want to ship, and would like to find someone close to me (Saint Augustine, FL) to come by and make an offer on what they want. All of it will be very cheap!!

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
lokiufgator Mike S
Evington, virginia, USA   USA
No hardtop though, I'm guessing?

Old Salt David Yager
Bushnell, Florida, USA   USA
1977 MG MGB
Joe
Are the seats in usable condition as is and what color are they. I have a 77B and the seats are broke down and in poor shape. Perhaps your seats could save me from doing a complete reconditioning on mine. I live in Bushnell Fl. so a trip to St Augustine would be no hassle at all.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
jacko241 Avatar
jacko241 Silver Member Joe J
Saint Augustine, Florida, USA   USA
David, they are certainly usable. The are beige vinyl, and are in fair shape.

Old Salt David Yager
Bushnell, Florida, USA   USA
1977 MG MGB
Joe
I would like to set up a time when I may be able to come over and have a look at them. I am available all next week.

Superkeith Avatar
Superkeith Keith Nappi
SarasotaSarasota, Florida (FL), USA   USA
1980 MG MGB "Beatris"
Hi. You dont have an overdrive trans or a rear lugage rack by any chance do you? I'm in Sarasota and have been driving my 1980 every day for 3 years and I need lots of little things as well. thanks

Superkeith Avatar
Superkeith Keith Nappi
SarasotaSarasota, Florida (FL), USA   USA
1980 MG MGB "Beatris"
Sounds great any pictures?

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster