Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

DirtyBonnet77B Avatar
DirtyBonnet77B John Towler
Calgary, Alberta, Canada   CAN
Every June, we at the Calgary MG Car Club host our annual BritsBest car show and event in Radium, BC. We typically hand out commemorative T shirts to our attendees, but for this year we decided to do something a little different and more fun. We had 90 of these ball caps made up as a tongue-in-cheek spoof on a more famous design (or infamous depending on what side of the fence you are on!) Most were given out at the show, but a small number made their way to the NAMGBR event in San Diego and were a great hit there.

We have just one left, so we decided to auction it for charity. Every year our club donates half of the proceeds from BritsBest to a deserving local charity, and all proceeds of this auction will be similarly donated. So if you love it, buy it for yourself and get noticed when you are driving top-down in the MG. If you hate it, bid on it anyway and give it to someone who would appreciate it!

The cap is a very good quality cotton twill which is mid-profile and so fit all sizes of heads, and so less likely to blow off at MG speed!

The cap is being auctioned on ebay, to view click on the following link:

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e12000.m43.l1123/7?euid=b98ebae770f2428e96daf5b6b78ef6df&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.ca%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FViewItem%26item%3D112590704037%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AL%3ALCA%3ACA%3A1123

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

Attachments:
20171003_151728_resized.jpg    38.3 KB
20171003_151728_resized.jpg

20171003_151742_resized.jpg    38.8 KB
Sign In or Register to view this photo
chris Avatar
chris Platinum Member Chris Roop
Pendleton, OR, USA   USA
I have one given to me by some travelers on their way to San Diego It is a quality cap!

Member Services:
Used English car parts.
DirtyBonnet77B Avatar
DirtyBonnet77B John Towler
Calgary, Alberta, Canada   CAN
Chris,

Excellent, wear it with pride!

John Towler
VP CMGCC

chris Avatar
chris Platinum Member Chris Roop
Pendleton, OR, USA   USA
Oh, I do!

Member Services:
Used English car parts.
littlecars Avatar
littlecars David Bassett
Nashville, Tennessee, USA   USA
1965 Chevrolet Corvair "Ski Team Transport SOLD!"
1965 MG Midget MkII "Buffoon"
1970 Triumph Spitfire MkIII "Tamara's Turd... SOLD!!!"
1974 MG Midget MkIII "Poupon"    & more
Auction closed, with five bidders? Any chance you'd do another run. I can imagine folks may have reached your posting too late in the process.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
coffeemung9920 Avatar
coffeemung9920 Gold Member James C
Inman, SC, USA   USA
1971 MG MGB "Miss Take"
1972 MG MGB "Bee 44"
1999 Ford F-150 Pickup 4WD
2010 Mini Cooper    & more
Proud to say, I won the first bid. Soon as I get it, I will show you why I had to have it on the MGB/GT forum.

Hey, Calgary: You guys could sell these things, you know.

The problem with political jokes is that they too often get elected.

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster