AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

I need a new home.... [Indiana, USA]
Car For Sale Midget
Doc H Avatar
Doc H Kevin Howey
Waynetown, Indiana, USA   USA
This car needs a new home...will sell to collector and I am willing to make a deal.... just for the space. 79 Midget.... nice car... don't drive.... I need to finish the B it's part of my dad's bucket list.... I need the room because dad deserves to drive the B one more time.

Kevin Howey Waynetown, IN Cell 765 376 7782 kphowey@gmail.com

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Supporting Member <

Attachments:
My toys.jpg    42.1 KB
My toys.jpg

Lonestarjarhead Gold Member Jimmy Mizell
Mt. Pleasant, Texas, USA   USA
$$$$$

Doc H Avatar
Doc H Kevin Howey
Email me Jimmy.... too nice to post and don't want to deal with tire kickers. THX

Mark C Silver Member Mark Cross
Marysville, Ohio, USA   USA
Sorry, but according to the forum rules, a price needs to be listed or your post may get deleted.

http://www.mgexp.com/phorum/read.php?42,1330998

Mark..

Doc H Avatar
Doc H Kevin Howey
OK no idea where the price goes.... at $1500 (extreme give away price) you know what will happen... the ones without money will jump on... series buyers do respond to what they want... but my guess the car will have to be shipped. Thanks for advising... Since I cannot find the part for the price maybe I should bow out... just do not get how all this works.... just trying to get a great car into the right hands for cheap... felt like being nice.... I just did not what some kid or some good intention person to get a hold of it and let it sit outside like many I see sitting around the back roads as I ride my motorcycle... Makes me ill what happens to cars.... Thanks so much for the help. I do apologize I thought I read the rules. Guess I had not. Kevin Howey

Doc H Avatar
Doc H Kevin Howey
OK no idea where the price goes.... at $1500 (extreme give away price) you know what will happen... the ones without money will jump on... series buyers do respond to what they want... but my guess the car will have to be shipped. Thanks for advising... Since I cannot find the part for the price maybe I should bow out... just do not get how all this works.... just trying to get a great car into the right hands for cheap... felt like being nice.... I just did not what some kid or some good intention person to get a hold of it and let it sit outside like many I see sitting around the back roads as I ride my motorcycle... Makes me ill what happens to cars.... Thanks so much for the help. I do apologize I thought I read the rules. Guess I had not. Kevin Howey

Durham B Avatar
Durham B Andy ellis
Durham, NC, USA   USA
1979 MG MGB
looks excellent , good luck with the sale !

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster