Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

barryj Silver Member Barry Jacobs
Solon, ohio, USA   USA
1978 MG MGB MkIV "OMG, O My Gosh It Broken Again"
I went Jewish services Friday night in my MG, it was a beautiful night and no hint of rain( I had top down)Kept eye out during service and still no rain. I left and saw there was rain on the cars. I thought that my car would be really wet. I got to my car and a person had put a tarp over the car. I was totally blown away that someone noticed and had a tarp in their car.
The gentleman had left his business card on my seat, I called him and thanked him over and over and made arrangements to get the tarp back to him. He said when pulling out of the parking lot he noticed that it was raining and the top was down on my car.
Just when you think that no one cares this happened

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Supporting Member <
billymgb1000 Avatar
billymgb1000 Silver Member william gaulin
harrisville, harrisville RI, USA   USA
1973 MG MGB
1974 MG MGB V8 Conversion "Sweet Thing"
Wow that is just an awesome thing to read first thing Monday morning!!!!!!

copernicus Avatar
copernicus Nick Kopernik
Redding, CT, USA   USA
You just never know how people will react. We were out for a drive yesterday and due to a sudden merge, I had to cut off a Land Rover w/NY plates to avoid being pushed into a guard rail. I gave the other driver a bit of a wave to say "thank you" and didn't pay it any more attention. We pulled ahead of the LR and made it though a series of lights and traffic until the road opened up back into 2 lanes. A few minutes later I noticed the LR weaving in out out of traffic behind us, going pretty quickly. First thought in my mind was road rage is on its way. The LR continued to gain on us, passing cars on the left & right. I started to figure out an escape plan as we had to stop at another light. The LR pulled up on out right side and the driver dropped his window and I fully expected the ranting to being. Instead he yelled out "nice car......what year.....how long have you had it".....etc. Like I said, you just never know.

zebramg Avatar
zebramg Gold Member bill wingard
trussville, alabama, USA   USA
1964 MG MGB
1967 MG MGB GT
That was nice. Not many people like that around. I would like to think that most of the people on this forum would do the same thing if a tarp was available. Car guys are a different bread, most are. Bill

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster