Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

declan Declan Gardner
University City, MO, USA   USA
Located in St. Louis.
*Front coil over kit from Henk-Jan Vonk with gutted Armstrong lever shocks, adjustable Gaz shocks, and cross member. $1100
Parts marked with red "x"s and inside read boxes in picture.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

Attachments:
001.JPG    56.7 KB
001.JPG

002.JPG    53 KB
Sign In or Register to view this photo
declan Declan Gardner
$900

declan Declan Gardner
Feel free to make an offer, I can use this on my car and it would be sort of cool, but I don't really need it.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
29desoto Avatar
29desoto Gold Member Wayne Sanders
Outside Otis, OR - in the woods!, USA   USA
1953 MG TD
1965 MG MGB V6 Conversion "Carmine"
1977 MG MGB "Ole Yeller"
1979 MG MGB "Kermit"    & more
I'm confused. Are you saying you are selling the parts shown in the red boxes, or is it all the parts shown?

Wayne Sanders
Rose Lodge, OR
(TD 4288)

"I don't care to belong to any club that accepts people like me"-joined Willamette Valley Club in 2011

77 MGB - Four tone paint -Pertronix - hood props - cheap tires - new springs all around - mixture of poly and rubber bushings- fuzzy seatcovers - stereo out of old F150 pickup -runs flawlessly and drives nice.

78 MGB - Done right by a good PO, and I only bought it. Tell Jim how nice it is. But I did put in a Datsun 5 speed.

53 TD Mark II - a work in progress.

79/65 MGB - Carmine- V-6 - T-5
This car is now very nearly completely done. Sure to find something else, but not now.........

declan Declan Gardner
Everything in the red boxes except the steering arms which go with the drop spindles.

declan Declan Gardner
Sale pending.

declan Declan Gardner
Sold

declan Declan Gardner
Sale fell through, still available.

declan Declan Gardner
^

declan Declan Gardner
I believe my father-in-law paid $1800 new, this has never been installed. (I would have to dig through paperwork to verify the cost.)

I can ship w/out the cross member, just use the one in your car if you want to save on shipping.

There is some info about the guy who designed and built these.
http://www.britishv8.org/MG/HenkJanVonk.htm

Ichi Avatar
Ichi Scott Martin
Kenora, Ontario, Canada   CAN
If I could pry 1k out of the hands of my wife I would take it. Unfortunately.........
Scott

declan Declan Gardner
$850

This has never been installed, like new.

I am selling this to help offset the cost of sending a really nice b motor to a shop to be assembled so I can drop that in my car. Someone with a nice v6-or v8 project needs this more than I do.

Brushwolf Avatar
Brushwolf Mike Haglund
Rush City, Minnesota, USA   USA
Just found out my crossmember and rack mounts in 77 were mucked up when a PO tried and abandoned a v6 Buick GN swap. Do you have stock mounting bolts and nuts for crossmember also?

Spose I could re-do the rest of the front while I am at it since it all needs to come apart anyway. Located in MN

Thanks, Mike

Attachments:
image.jpeg    40.5 KB
image.jpeg

image.jpeg    43.5 KB
image.jpeg    54.9 KB
image.jpeg    75.1 KB
declan Declan Gardner
I think I have all the bolts. Why did you post pics of your stuff?

Brushwolf Avatar
Brushwolf Mike Haglund
Rush City, Minnesota, USA   USA
Just to show you why I think I may have to replace crossmember.

Seems there is more than one design for them (early and late?). But, mine also has the added slot cut for steering shaft and rack mounts have been relocated lower on crossmember, plus whole crossmember appears to have tilted forward by spacing the front further from frame rail, but rear not spaced.

All of which I assume was done to clear pan of Buick motor the PO tried to install, but I don't know who he is being I bought it a couple owners removed, so can't ask him. Makes me think those mods will cause both caster problem and bump steer problem though. Bolts in crossmember appear to be new hardened bolts but IDT they are stock being pics of stock ones appear to be a shaft with both threaded ends. So, IDK what he put different bolts in for either..

Looks like I am 582 miles from you, but can't go down there right now. What do you think you could get for shipping cost for both the Firebird rear end and the coil over kit to 55069?

I would imagine it would all fit on a small pallet with the rear being the only big part besides crossmember.

Thanks, Mike

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster