AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

74mgbgt4519 Avatar
74mgbgt4519 Whitson Howie
Charlotte, NC, USA   USA
1969 MG MGB "Whiteknight"
For Sale: '72 B completely restored 6 yrs ago. Paint, interior, pans replaced, engine rebuilt. (8k miles ago). New painted wire wheels, custom cloth seats, wood steering wheel, custom wood trim dash, much more. Excellent driver!

My friend is offering this B for sale, as he has other projects ongoing & would like to make room in garage. Kept inside, for over 24 years!

For additional info & pictures, please respond to: lilredmg@bellsouth.net ( attn: Ray J.)

Car is complete & road worthy driver, with base coat/clear coat Tornado Red paint.

This car won't last long, this is the time of year to cruise. Do not reply to my e-mail, only to listed e-mail above!

Please read posting in entirety, I will not be answering any questions! The car can be viewed at his e-mail, much simplier than questioning my post. This is not my car,
but is a very nice roadster for sale!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-18 02:11 PM by 74mgbgt4519.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

Attachments:
Ray's Cars. 2 JPG .jpg    55.9 KB
Ray's Cars. 2 JPG  .jpg

Ray's Cars.JPG    58.1 KB
Sign In or Register to view this photo
DEMGB Avatar
DEMGB Tony Hummel
Dover, DE, USA   USA
1980 MG MGB
Asking Price?????????

BumbleB74 Avatar
BumbleB74 William Milholen
Tidewater, Tidewater VA, USA   USA
forum rules require price!

Nice looking, but folks like a few more pictures....under hood, trunk, and interior.

Good luck with the sale!

1974-1/2 Roadster, "Bumble Bee", Corvette Yellow - in shambles, wire wheels
1976 Roadster, "Virus", Sandglow - "driver" condition (stock + 32/36 Weber DGEV, cast iron header, 25D distributor), bolt on wheels, ON the road!

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
74mgbgt4519 Avatar
74mgbgt4519 Whitson Howie
Charlotte, NC, USA   USA
1969 MG MGB "Whiteknight"
Evidently you didn't read the full post , as it gives you an e-mail to ask these questions. This is not my car! If you want to respond to his e-mail, you can ask any & all questions.

mgbanthony Avatar
mgbanthony Platinum Member Anthony Henderson
Gananoque, Ontario, Canada   CAN
1962 MG MGB
1962 MG MGB
1970 MG MGB GT
1974 MG MGB    & more
In reply to # 3514133 by 74mgbgt4519 Evidently you didn't read the full post , as it gives you an e-mail to ask these questions. This is not my car! If you want to respond to his e-mail, you can ask any & all questions.

Forum rules also clearly state this forum is for members to sell "their" parts and cars. That would be ones that "you" own.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-05-18 03:38 PM by mgbanthony.

psksks76 Avatar
psksks76 Gold Member Pete Shannon
burlington, nc, USA   USA
If you listed the price in the first place as required, you would not be getting these questions!

Once again, very frustrating for the folks like me who post items with specific prices per the rules.

Just one person's opinion though.

Durham B Avatar
Durham B Andy ellis
Durham, NC, USA   USA
1979 MG MGB
I agree , the owner should be posting, if you don't want to answer questions you shouldn't post it

dawvid Avatar
dawvid David B
Sharon, Massachusetts, USA   USA
In reply to # 3514677 by Durham B I agree , the owner should be posting, if you don't want to answer questions you shouldn't post it

I disagree.

I think the original poster was just trying to be a nice guy and pass along some information about a good looking B that's for sale. Nothing more.

David

74 Damask Red BGT
Davesmg@outlook.com

psksks76 Avatar
psksks76 Gold Member Pete Shannon
burlington, nc, USA   USA
David,
Maybe or probably so, but why does THAT make it ok to not post the price?

If he was posting a link to another site ( like ebay, CL, etc.) for his friend and the price was listed there, that would have been closer to ok IMO.
But in order to find out the price in this case you will have to contact the friend directly.
Not ok IMO.

ghnl Avatar
ghnl Eric Russell
Mebane, North Carolina, USA   USA
1961 MG MGA "Calvin"
Is there a 'pantry de- wad' button?

Eric Russell ~ Mebane, NC
1961 MGA #61, 1981 Alfa Romeo GTV6, 1984 Alfa Romeo Spider, 1991 Honda ST1100

2455 Avatar
2455 Bill Rogers
ocklawaha, fl, USA   USA
I don't look at anything with out a price and i'm sure not going thou a 3ed party

tahoe36c Avatar
tahoe36c Paul Hruza
Panama City, FL, USA   USA
1969 MG MGC GT "Little Red Rocket..."
1972 MG MGB GT "Tiny Dancer"
2002 Harley-Davidson Dyna
Wow... What a bunch of little whiners!!!!

The guy is just trying to help his friend sell a car for God's sake... Maybe this person does not have the computer skills necessary to do it. There are those who don't, believe it or not...

Stay calm and Chive on people! No one cares if you aren't interested.

Speedracer Avatar
Speedracer Platinum Member Hap Waldrop
Greenville, SC, USA   USA
1967 MG MGB Racecar "The Biscuit"
In reply to # 3516023 by tahoe36c Wow... What a bunch of little whiners!!!!

The guy is just trying to help his friend sell a car for God's sake... Maybe this person does not have the computer skills necessary to do it. There are those who don't, believe it or not...

Stay calm and Chive on people! No one cares if you aren't interested.

Paul you nailed it. Believe it or not there are still many folks who are computer challenged, sounds like if the owner could not post here, this may be his MO. The OP gave you guys an email contact, if you're not interested, then why bitch? Before any of you say, "forum rules", this really does not fit this case, it is just someone passing on info, no different than one of you passing on a CL/Ebay listing, ect.. I don't even come here often, but every time I do I see this crying, whining BS. eye rolling smiley

Hap Waldrop
Acme Speed Shop
864-370-3000
hapwaldrop@acmespeedshop.com

Member Services:
MG/ Triumph Performance Street/Race Engines - Cylinder Head Porting - Modified SU HS Carbs - DIY Engine Rebuild Kits With Free Tech Advice - Alloy wheels for British Sport Cars,and others
tahoe36c Avatar
tahoe36c Paul Hruza
Panama City, FL, USA   USA
1969 MG MGC GT "Little Red Rocket..."
1972 MG MGB GT "Tiny Dancer"
2002 Harley-Davidson Dyna
Hap,

Thanks for seeing things in my light... LOL I am still working towards getting my engine up there to you. BUSY as ever of course... It will be there eventually, I promise!!!

Paul

stuntflyr Avatar
stuntflyr Chris McMillin
Catalina, Foothills, USA   USA
In reply to # 3514881 by ghnl Is there a 'pantry de- wad' button?

LOL! My thoughts exactly!

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster