Buy, Sell & Trade Forum

73 MGB chrome bumpers [SE Pa., USA]

Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

SE Pa., USA   USA
I have for sale a pair of chrome bumpers from my son's car. I'm asking $150, less than one third the new Moss price.
Thanks, John

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-02-25 08:19 PM by John Davis.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

Attachments:
IMG_0053.JPG    73.4 KB
IMG_0053.JPG

SE Pa., USA   USA
BUMP

Crwdog Avatar
Crwdog Monty Normand
Alexandria, MN, USA   USA
Good evening. Im looking for a replacement front bumper for my 73 midget. Hard to tell condition in photo. Can yor describe chrome and straightness please

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
EcoGuy Avatar
EcoGuy Jared K.
Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada   CAN
is this bumper set for sale still? will it fit my 74 MGB?

jared

Markp61 Avatar
Markp61 Silver Member Mark Pasquill
MARION, MA, USA   USA
Jared. If these are no longer available. I have a set front and rear with overiders ,came off my 71. Chrome is not perfect. Good driver quality. No rust and very straight. I'm currently in North Dakota visiting family. Can get pictures to email next week.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2017-08-12 03:47 PM by Markp61.

kpeng Avatar
kpeng Ken Peng
Gainesville, Florida, USA   USA
1972 MG MGB "Trudy"
Would you sell just the rear? Shipped to 32608

1972 MGB
2014 BMW 335i
2008 Chevy Silverado 1500
2004 BMW 330i (Sold)
1988 BMW 325 (Sold)

EcoGuy Avatar
EcoGuy Jared K.
thanks. yes, i'm interested in pics for sure. i'm in canada and can definitely arrange shipping with my office, using fed ex or even an LTL freight company. i'd handle that part. i definitely want to make sure they'll work for my car though and i really only need the front bumper as i have a chrome rear already, but if the over riders are chrome then i'd take the whole works, as my rear over riders are sabrinas and i want to swap those out with chrome anyway.

thanks...

EcoGuy Avatar
EcoGuy Jared K.
i was hoping this wouldn't turn into an auction. mark, is there a way to handle this privately? i'm new to this whole thing, but i do know that the post will likely have many people replying to you - seems only fair that you'd sell to the person you engaged with originally.

Markp61 Avatar
Markp61 Silver Member Mark Pasquill
MARION, MA, USA   USA
Jared. Pm sent

EcoGuy Avatar
EcoGuy Jared K.
thanks. replied to it, but your out of office alert is on... check your emails when you can. thank you again....

britshNelly72 Gene M
Gilbert, AZ, USA   USA
1972 MG MGB MkII "Nelly"
interested have 72 mgb

gene1031@aol.com

Diver648 Gold Member Warren Siringer
Tucson, Arizona, USA   USA
1967 MG MGB
1967 MG MGB GT
1971 MG MGB GT
1974 MG MGB
PM sent to Gene

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster