Buy, Sell & Trade Forum

Welcome! Sign In Register
Please Sign In or Register to Search

1964 MGB project car

Posted by mneuro 
Jon Sk
Mankato, MN, USA   usa

I have a 1964 MGB project car for sale. I started to pull it apart because I was going to paint and restore it, but due to unforseen circumstances, I am forced to sell. It has good floors from what I can tell, and the rust on it is just surface rust. It is easily removed with an orbital sander. I have it pretty well taken apart. The car has a brand new never installed exhaust with it, and a electronic ignition kit. It comes with everything for a complete car, bently manuals, and the few extra parts I have.

The car is located in mankato, MN. I am asking 1000 obo on craigslist, but I am looking to sell asap so I am willing to make a deal on it. Let me know if you have any quesitons.
. You can hide this ad & support this site by upgrading to a Gold Membership ~ click here for more info

Attachments:
1.JPG (65.1 KB) –
1.JPG

PaulP Avatar
Paul Peterson
Seattle, WA, USA   usa
1973 MG MGB GT
1974 MG MGB

I'd be tempted if I lived closer. Good thing I don't winking smiley

Tell me, is the Happy Chef statue still there along Hwy 169? Growing up in Mpls we used to visit relatives in NW IA and the statue was one of our landmarks along the way.

Paul
Jon Sk
Mankato, MN, USA   usa

The happy chef statue is still there. Thats where all the police eat now. Coming from mps late at night you can see 8 cop cars outside the resturaunt.
. You can hide this ad & support this site by upgrading to a Gold Membership ~ click here for more info
Jon Sk
Mankato, MN, USA   usa

sold locally!
PaulP Avatar
Paul Peterson
Seattle, WA, USA   usa
1973 MG MGB GT
1974 MG MGB

Congrats. Be sure to point the new owner to MGExperience. Looks like a good project.

Reply to this topic or post your own questions!

Members Sign In if you've already registered, or

Register a New Account

Registration is free and takes less than a minute

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Check the Forum Help File (FAQ) or contact the webmaster.

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

MGExp Menu

What's New

Membership

Forums ->

MGB & GT

MG Midget

Buy, Sell & Trade

Vendor Market

MG Engine Swaps

Original MG