AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

marksawatsky Avatar
marksawatsky mark sawatsky
winnipeg, manitoba, Canada   CAN
In reply to # 3590722 by Steve64B Mark,

I just watched an in-car video of Kiesel testing a Giken differential... I'm pretty sure the sound of all the slamming and crashing in the video is the differential opening and closing. What are you running in the B?

That must have been last year because he runs a Cusco now. I had an Eaton TruTrac (Torsen) last year and this year switch to a Variloc (clutch style).

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
marksawatsky Avatar
Steve64B Avatar
Steve64B Steve Opitz
Phoenix, AZ, USA   USA
1966 MG MGB
I hope your "invisible" spoiler gives you more invisible downforce!!

I just saw this and thought about the pictures of the rotary powered Midget you posted... evidently John Li had an interesting Nationals!?!

https://jalopnik.com/cone-hits-autocross-driver-back-at-solo-nationals-1803784968

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
marksawatsky Avatar
Yeh, John Li drove like an outta control mad man but some say he doesn't drive that way back home so I don't know what the deal was. I replaced the tubing from turbo to engine in order to take off a few pounds.

marksawatsky Avatar
I have been plugging away at some issues with the car, here is an update

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster