AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

Burrogs Avatar
Burrogs Matt B
Houston, Texas, USA   USA
Dusty,

The mirrors are from The Roadster Factory. They look great, but I can't see anything out of them smiling smiley Actually, if you are tall enough ( > 5'10" ) then you'll be able to see out fo the Driver's mirror ok. I can hardly even make out the passenger mirror itself, so seeing anything out of it is totally out of the question.

a 4 inch convex mirror would do wonders, it's too bad I can't find any in that size. I had a stick on 3.5 inch on it and while it worked ok it just looked tacky to me.

Matt

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
V8MGBV8 Avatar
V8MGBV8 Carl Floyd
Kinggsport, TN, USA   USA
In reply to # 3514152 by Burrogs I'm running 17x8 inch wheels up front (225/45/17) and 17x9.5 (255/40/17) out back with Bridgestone RE71R tires. No rubbing issues, even at full lock.

Offset?

dbuster Avatar
dbuster Dusty Lanning
wagoner ok, USA   USA
1979 MG MGB "Whim"
I have a set of "California Mirrors" now and cannot see anything either. I don't drive alot with the top up but when I do it would be nice to see.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Burrogs Avatar
Burrogs Matt B
Houston, Texas, USA   USA
Carl,

Checked the receipt, says fronts have 4 1/2 inch backspace, and rears have 5 1/2 inch backspace.

Hope that helps!

Matt

V8MGBV8 Avatar
V8MGBV8 Carl Floyd
Kinggsport, TN, USA   USA
Thanks for looking it up, Matt! thumbs up

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster