MG Midget Forum

Welcome! Sign In Register
Please Sign In or Register to Search

New to forum, 1975 Midget

Posted by holdorf333 
Geoff H
USA   usa

First, I would like to say "Hello" to all the members here.

I have a 1975 MG Midget that I came into a few months back. I am actually very familiar with this particular car; my father bought it brand new in 1975 and it has been among family members since and has ~35,000 original miles. Since I received it, I have had to do quite a bit as it sat for quite a few months. ZS fully rebuilt and re-tuned, rear axle seals replaced, a few tiny rust spots addressed, tie rod ends replaced, fluids replaced, wheels de-rusted, and of course general fix-it do-dads.

Tahiti Blue and waxed.
. You can hide this ad & support this site by upgrading to a Gold Membership ~ click here for more info

Attachments:
75_MG.jpg (47.2 KB) –
75_MG.jpg

lcjones Avatar
LC Jones
Crab Orchard Springs, KY, USA   usa
1972 MG Midget "Morris"

Very nice. But they named the color wrong. That's Kentucky Wildcat Blue! cool smiley
stevyn knox
isle of man, United Kingdom   gbr

hey geoff! welcome, shes a good looker!
. You can hide this ad & support this site by upgrading to a Gold Membership ~ click here for more info
Johnny Quest
Skyloft, Mexico   mex

That photo looks like it was taken 37 years ago..
Hahaha because that midget looks brand new! Welcome!
Geoff H
USA   usa

Thanks, everyone! smiling smiley
kerry van
parker, USA   usa

Nice car I am painting mine as we speak that color
If anybody would like to know the best deal on automotive paint is a place in San Diego called TCP Global I got a kit one gal of Acrylic Enamel with Urathane hardner and tack cloth filters stir sticks and a box of 220 long board sand paper shipped to AZ with tax 180.00 Thats a hell of a deal They have all colors even Vintage for all cars and trucks back to the 1800rids
KVAN
VII Avatar
VII
stephen w
Albuquerque, NM, USA   usa

It sure is pretty. If you need some help with that "fix-it do-dads" list; we're happy to provide assistance.

-
VII
-
Geoff H
USA   usa

Outstanding. I've been working on it for a while as it has been in the family the entire time, but the devil's in the details and his seems to be the place to go for that super detailed question about a Lucas Kneuter Value o-ring placement or what have you.

Reply to this topic or post your own questions!

Members Sign In if you've already registered, or

Register a New Account

Registration is free and takes less than a minute

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Check the Forum Help File (FAQ) or contact the webmaster.

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Adjust Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save