Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

Zur Avatar
Zur Silver Member Dave H.
Amarillo, Texas, USA   USA
"I have a flying helmet and goggles for anytime my wife is not in the car with me."
grinning smiley

Dave

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
mgbgt111 Avatar
mgbgt111 c erskine c
pelham, shelby county, USA   USA
I have my dad’s flying helmet from the late 40s, but I don’t think it would look right in an MGA.
I had the goggles, but lost them playing army as a child.

In reply to # 3640250 by JimNH I have a flying helmet and goggles for anytime my wife is not in the car with me.

I also have a ball cap for summer and a furry hat for winter.

JIM in NH

Deo Volente

Attachments:
952F682E-0C4D-4D19-B3E5-FCE7D9695093.jpeg    39.6 KB
952F682E-0C4D-4D19-B3E5-FCE7D9695093.jpeg

A on a shoe string Avatar
A on a shoe string Peter Stevenson
Aubusson d'Auvergne, Auvergne, France   FRA
1960 MG MGA 1600 "A"
1972 MG Midget MkIII "Midget"
My dad cut up his 40’s RAF helmet when he needed a piece of leather. Even he came to regret it.

Many thanks for everyone’s input, we can be be quite a weird bunch, no wonder our wives roll their eyes now and then. I’m going to keep the trusty baseball cap and buy some Alpine Motosafe Tour ear plugs, thanks for the suggestion.

Each winter comes around when ‘needs must’ means the MG gets driven and I think this is not much fun (poor headlights, useless heater and wipers). Then the first decent weather of Spring appears and I suddenly remember the fun to be had. Stay safe, remember the car’s limitations - and look after your hearing.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster