Sebring MG B GT

Moss Motors
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

Diesel123 Diesel Waardenburg
Alphen Aan Den Rijn, Holland, Netherlands   NLD
Hi, Im Diesel 17 years old From the Netherlands.
I have some questions..

I'm building a MG B GT Sebring.
I have already done the front and back bumper and the hood, now i want to put the sebring fenders on.
do i have to remove my whole fenders to install the new fenders ? or can i buy a sepring kit to ( glue ) put on my old fenders?

I also need new rims and tires.
I think the mini lites 14x7 are realy good..
where can i buy this rims? i do not have a super big buget so some used rims are ok. Do you guys have 4 or 5 rims? ( if, yes can i buy them ? )

I have a 90 bhp 4 cylindre 1800cc engine. What is the best way to upgrade my engine to 120 bhp ?

Thanks!
Diesel

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
BillzB Avatar
BillzB Gold Member William M
Batavia, Illinois, USA   USA
1974 MG MGB
Diesel,

I see you are a new member, welcome!

I am certainly not qualified to answer most of your questions since I have not done anything that you mentioned. But I have been a fan of the Sebring model for quite some time. Have you looked on the following web sites?

Here is a link related to general body questions.

And here is a link regarding the fender flares.

If someone else does not chime in regarding the engine upgrades, I would search the forum index. I've seen those topics come up constantly.

Good luck,
Bill

BillzB Avatar
BillzB Gold Member William M
Batavia, Illinois, USA   USA
1974 MG MGB
Here's one more excellent site you should look at.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
tampaguy Avatar
tampaguy Jack Shea
Elgin, Oregon, USA   USA
Welcome Diesel !
Spend some time on this site and you will learn a lot about MGB’s. The search box is your friend and will open your Sebring world. The Motorsport area has plenty of folks who will help you also. The photo is a real Sebring MGB now owned by RocketRalphie a member on this website....good luck Jack

Attachments:
263DBDA1-6C2D-4324-B2A2-4A5E18961738.jpeg    72.4 KB
263DBDA1-6C2D-4324-B2A2-4A5E18961738.jpeg

Bankerdanny Avatar
Bankerdanny Daniel Palmer
Chicagoland, USA   USA
1972 MG MGB GT "Dudley"
1975 Honda MC CB550F
Welcome Diesel.

Find 15" wheels. They shouldn't cost much more than 14" ones and you will have far more tire options available. especially if you want a performance tire.

120hp is a fairly big number for a street tuned MGB engine without adding a turbo or supercharger, especially if you have a limited budget. HP = €€ the more HP you want the more €€ you will spend.

Endeavor to Persevere

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that you never know if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln

Ghent, Ovl, Belgium   BEL
1965 MG MGB "Period Correct Crossflow Beast"
1976 MG MGB GT V8 "Factory V8 With A Twist"
Dag Diesel,

Veel succes met de restoratie!
(ik ben Vlaming)

Sorry guys, will continue in English smiling smiley
I have a set of 4 Minilite wheels, size 15 x 5.5, with good tires for sale and am in the Ghent region - Interested?

The beatings will continue until moral improves!

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster