AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

kbjohns Avatar
kbjohns Ken Johnsen
Staten Island, NY, USA   USA
1971 MG MGB ~ For Sale ! ~
1983 Porsche 944
Bought a 64 midget in 1968. Went through 5 Bs; 64, 65, 66, 68 and 71 with an XKE mixed in between. Went to company cars and Porsches from 76 to 2016. Last year bought a 71B and this year a 73. In the 60s/70s 4 of my close friends also had a few Bs

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
bobbygee Avatar
bobbygee Silver Member bobby galvez
Round Rock, Texas, USA   USA
1952 MG TD "Duckie Tee"
1979 MG MGB "Duckie Too"
Summer of 1972 after my sophomore year of college. A 1967 Primrose Yellow B whose leather interior had seen better days. Drove it like I stole it. Got it for $ 1,100.

BobbyG

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-12-08 03:57 PM by bobbygee.

Soling2003 Avatar
Soling2003 Gary M
Pahoa, HI, USA   USA
In ‘71 bought a ‘66 Roadster for $1000. Drove the hell out of it. Drove on trails, full of diving tanks (9), loaded up with 9 people, etc. etc. Had an accident coming back from Skiing one night. But then someone made a left turn right into me right in the same spot! So his insurance co. Paid for the whole thing, plus I made about $500 by doing the work myself, then had Sprayking paint it. Sold it a few years later in /75 and replaced it with a ‘69 C roadster. I really loved that car. Wish I never sold it. But sold it for a bigger car to haul kids around in.

Bought the current ‘69 4 years ago just before moving to Hawaii. It is almost done and ready for paint to get back on the road again for more fun times.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Neallew Avatar
Neallew Gold Member Neal Lewis
swansea, wales, UK   GBR
Inherited the 68B in 2011 - and bought another little red number last month.... BL's infamous badge engineering... not many of these mk1's left ...

Attachments:
AhVINZgNplozaxSWGVVu.jpg    4.6 KB
AhVINZgNplozaxSWGVVu.jpg

Ganjoka Avatar
Ganjoka Silver Member Glenn S
ST DAVIDS, PA, USA   USA
1965 MG MGB
Got a wrecked 62 Roadster in 68 and rebuilt it with the tutelage of the garage owner who gave it to me. Gave it to my brother 3 years later for a $300 debt after acquiring a 356B Super Coupe. These are the only photos I have of it.

Attachments:
Scan0116.jpg    18.4 KB
Scan0116.jpg

dawvid Avatar
dawvid David B
Sharon, Massachusetts, USA   USA
Approx 1974.

Bought a 1969 white GT which was a rust bucket after only 6 years of New England's salty roads.

I drove it round trip to Florida and then to San Francisco where I sold it. Bought another GT in 1980 which I still have today.

David

74 Damask Red BGT
Davesmg@outlook.com

coffeemung9920 Avatar
coffeemung9920 Gold Member James C
Inman, SC, USA   USA
1971 MG MGB "Miss Take"
1972 MG MGB "Bee 44"
1999 Ford F-150 Pickup 4WD
2010 Mini Cooper    & more
In 3/73 I bought a new 1973: $3633.00.

The problem with political jokes is that they too often get elected.

lawmann Avatar
lawmann Gold Member Shaun Johnson
Kathleen, GA, USA   USA
1972 MG MGB MkIII "Old Blue"

Shaun Johnson
1972 MGB Tourer, Second Owner

ReggieB Avatar
ReggieB Gold Member Reg Beckett
Carstairs, Alberta, Canada   CAN
1974 MG MGB "GGB"
Bought a 1969 BRG wire wheel B in 1977.Paid 1200 bucks and then spent much money and time on it .Took my wife to the Holy Cross hospital to give birth to my son in 1978.Had to put the top down to get her in and out. It was stolen and destroyed in 1979.
Bought a replacement 3 years ago at my wife's suggestion.

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster