Welcome to The MG Experience
What's New on The MG Experience
Latest post by infinity2018
Hi Everybody Newbie here, I just bought a '79 Midget
Reply in the MG Midget Forum, 26m 54s ago
Latest post by AZTD
6ft and 220 lbs. Can I take a road trip in 53 TD ?
Reply in the T-Series & Prewar Forum, 33m 46s ago
Latest post by Zur
So What Did Your MGA Look Like When You Bought It?
Reply in the MGA Forum, 1h 5m 35s ago
New member from Grosse Pointe, MI, USA
Latest post by MGBGTee
Color tune for a 76B with weber dgv carb ???, any one tried this ??
Reply in the MGB & GT Forum, 1h 14m ago
New topic by andy1965MGB
No responses yet — Post a reply
Early B: temp gauge read low when first re-installed, is now fine
New topic in the MGB & GT Forum, 1h 43m 13s ago
Latest post by melbaver
My soon to be legal late morning "stone". / Thoughts + Great image!
Reply in the MGB & GT Forum, 1h 47m 33s ago
Latest post by KenGB
Show us pictures= MGB - MG Memorabilia and Collectables (:D
Reply in the MGB & GT Forum, 1h 52m 16s ago
New member from SALADO, TX, USA
New member from Phoenix, AZ, USA
New member from Horsham, Sussex, UK
Power Users: Latest Topics Table
Welcome to The MG Experience Online Car Club
The #1 MG Resource on the Internet! (previously called "The MGB Experience")
Inside you'll find a huge collection of information on the world's favourite classic British roadster, and one of the best online communities you'll find anywhere. Welcome and enjoy your stay!
- Lively Discussion Forums for all MG models
- Thousands of Registry Photos of MGs in all years and colours
- Technical Article Library covering repairs, restoration and modifications
- MGB Specifications and changes through production (1962-1980)
- Owner's Journals, diaries of individual MG Experiences (including mine!)
- Historic and Factory MG racing results with historic pictures
- Comprehensive directory of MG parts, clubs and personal websites
- British Car Garage & Mechanic Locator with ratings and reviews
- The International MG Registry with thousands of cars and photos
This website is part of a user-supported community. If you enjoy your visit and find the information useful, you may wish to support the site by Becoming a Supporting Member to cover operating expenses and fund future development.
Thank you very much to everyone who has donated money, time and effort over the last decade to make this website what it is today. A special mention to Lee Miller for permission to use the photograph of his beautiful red 1967 MGB at the top of the page, and to previous Featured MG contributors George Herschell and Kim de Bourbon.
- Monday May 8, 2017
- Improved topic navigation on mobile (last post, pages, first unread)
- Sunday April 2, 2017
- Doubled Private Message storage limits for all member levels
- Friday March 31, 2017
- Disable forum subject editing on reply (can still edit)
- Wednesday March 29, 2017
- Changed all static content to be served over HTTPS
- Wednesday March 29, 2017
- Finished converting all databases to innoDB
- Thursday December 8, 2016
- Switch from Varnish to Cloudflare for caching static resources
- Tuesday November 29, 2016
- Cleaned up print formatting for forum topics
- Monday November 28, 2016
- All websites now using Google Site Search (GSS) by default instead of CSE for better UI control and ad-free results; header search selects forum on mobile
- Sunday November 27, 2016
- Remember forum when navigating through site search to forum search; add new member profile option "Use forum search" to link Search menu to forum search
- Tuesday November 15, 2016
- Changed Google Adsense ad units to asynchronous for faster page loading
The author, Corvus Digital Corp, believes to the best of his knowledge the information contained in this website to be correct, however no warranty is made as to its accuracy. Corvus Digital Corp disclaims any liability for financial loss, property damage or injury in connection with use of this information. Any trademarked names are property of their respective trademark holder and are used for identification purposes only. Portions of this website may be copyrighted by other individuals or organizations. The opinions published by members on this website including but not limited to the forums, library and journals do not necessarily state or reflect the views of Corvus Digital Corp. Publication on this website should not be considered an endorsement.
About This Website
This site was started in 1998 as a one-page website devoted to the Webmaster's adventures with the first car he ever bought, a ragged 1966 MGB nicknamed "The Bomber". His blog of adventures, repairs, and piles of information he collected on the MGB eventually grew into The MGB Experience, and became the basis for The AutoShrine Network of automotive enthusiast websites. Hopefully some of the information will be of use to current and future MG owners. It started life as a collection of information for my personal use, and as a result some of the content has been transcribed from various publications. If you see something you wrote and object to it being here, drop me a line and I'll be happy to remove it.
All design and content is © Corvus Digital Corp unless otherwise noted.
This website is not in any way connected with or authorised by British Leyland, MG Rover Group, or any other past, present or future owner of the MG brand.